Friday, March 15, 2019

So much construction !

I cannot wait to get away from the cities and get out west. Cannot believe all the road/interstate construction going on. From Gulport, Mississippi to Houston and beyond, we ran into major road repairs where the lanes shrank down so thin that I was sure I'm going to lose my mirrors any minute.

Accident on I-10. We sat in one place for 1 hour and 45 minutes! Good thing we have an on-board bathroom. We thought about renting it out to the other people !
...as far as we could see....no one moving.



Another construction backup

Houston traffic first thing in the morning as we headed out of town.
Like they didn't have enough freeways already!

planning for more vehicles !

...future highways!

BBQ trail next up!

steve/katie/kim

1 comment:

  1. I know that was going thru lake Charles. I-210 bypass, having bridge work done reducing 4 lanes of traffic to 2 and I-10 older bridge, city ppl detouring to it causing an overload.
    1 crash on either, shut down for hours! Mornings are a night mare.
    A 1 year incentive to finish verse the 3 years of completion expected at first.
    We are headed home from Newmar factory. Job on Motorhome was beyond expectations. 👍🏼

    ReplyDelete

Kayaking again...finally!

Finally, we got back on the water. This time at Meacham Lake in upper state New York, just on the north edge of the Adirondack Mountains (yo...